Dear Darling by Rachness is now Available!

>> Friday, July 2, 2010

This is my most favorite of Rachness' kits :)  I really just love the color palette, the elements (especially those rub-ons) and her papers, they just come together perfectly.  Can't you see I was inspired when doing the layout above? 

 See what I mean? Adorable! 
It's also got a really cute handwritten looking alpha included if you purchase the full kit:


Dear Darling is available now at Mscraps at 20% off from Today until Monday. 
Drop by Rachelle's blog, Doodelle to check out more layouts by my fabulous co-CT members Pom and Tammy, who by the way also have something for you in their blogs.

A sweet little Darling Surprise for you from me: 

Download: Dear Darling QP Freebie by SassyIndy (Personal Use Only)

4 comments:

Unknown July 3, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Hi Indy! Super ganda talaga ng page na ginawa mo. Nag comment ako kanina pero parang hindi yata na post hehe. Thanks Indy!

Indy July 3, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

Thanks Rach!! love, love, love your kit! As in!!!

No Reimer Reason July 12, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Thank you so much for the beautiful QP. I love that it has room for so many photos. :)

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP