Quiet on the Homefront

>> Friday, March 13, 2009

Everything has been quiet on the homefront...so many things have happened since my break-up story but to make the long story short...we have decided to work out our troubles, suffice it to say, its a journey back to the root of it all but it feels like a good journey back.

I have feverishly been scrapping, literally and figuratively..I'm down with the flu at the moment but I just have to pop in to let you guys know I have decided to apply for CT at GoDigitalScrapbooking, they have a 4 month stint as a Supreme Team Member VII and though I have never tried out for this sort of thing, decided to go give it a try.

I made it through Round 1, yay!!! This was so much fun!

The kit given to us to scrap with was made by Dani Alencar called Your Day, such a beautiful, fun kit you will enjoy scrapping birthdays with, its so versatile you can use it also to scrap other themes, check it out below.



Here is the layout I submitted:



Go ahead an check out the other entries, everyone did a beautiful job and its so amazing that not one layout was the same! Click here to check out the gallery (sign up may be required, worth it though!)

Now on to round 2, wish me luck!!!

1 comments:

Becky March 20, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Wow. HOW did I miss your layouts in the gallery? I love this one, too. Great job.

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP