Limited Edition Say It Journal Mats by Rachness

>> Friday, October 2, 2009


How would you like to own these? Rachness Designs (Doodelle) is offering a new Limited Edition doodle pack for commercial use up at STS. "Say It Journal Mats" is a pack containing 14 files total- 8 greyscale, layered (.psd) Photoshop files with 8 corresponding .png linearts.




This is commercial use for both digital and hybrid designs and is available for 10 purchases only! Don't you love it? I always find those journal mats to be so invaluable.

You may purchase them HERE at the Scrap Team Shop. (link will bring you to the page). Only 10 will be sold, so grab your copy now!!

P.S. I hope you're better Rach!

********************************************

Have you seen the new Fall themed kits at ZigZag Scrap? They're quite wonderful, with all the yummy fall colors. Plus, they're all on SALE now at 20% OFF!










Of course Rachelle has got a really cute kit called "I Dream of Fall" and Lynne-Marie's "Cozy Paper Pack" is absolutely gorgeous! I just loved Dawn Inskip's "This is It!" kit and Cheekymonkey has got two wonderful kits out "Hoot" and "Halloween". The "In Love with Fall Alpha" is perfect for the fall layouts (heck, I even used it on a layout unrelated to fall!).

I'd like to share my layouts using these kits (you can click on them to make it bigger):


(Credits: Lynne-Marie's Cozy Paper Pack, Rachness Designs' I Dream of Fall and stitches by Gunhild Storeide)


A candid shot of my son Teo, taken last year - one of my favorite photo's of him. (Journaling: You are 9 going 10, what a wonderful year to be you! Explore your world, ask for the stars, run wild and free, laugh abandonedly, be secure, be loved, be yourself!)



This is my sister's son, I loooove this photo. He is so cute!!! It's funny, because when I sent this to my sister the journaling on the talk bubble said "A Bottle of Milk Please, Shaken Not Stirred" (my take on James Bond's famous cocktail drink). It so happens, there is a joke in her house that he likes his milk "Stirred not Shaken" - hahaha! So I happily oblige my sister and changed it. :)

(Credits: Cheeky Monkey "Hoot" and Halloween" kits)


And finally, here is a precious photograph of my family (Brother, sister, Uncles, Aunt, cousins, my kids!) taken during a family trip to "Palawan". We all got up on a HUGE tree limb to have a picture taken (I love climbing trees! Reminds me of my childhood). We call this photograph, "The Family Tree" pun intended! LOL!

(Credits: Rachness Designs "I Dream of Fall Kit" and Anna BV's "In Love With Fall Alpha".)

You can click on the kit names and be taken to the page on the store to purchase them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP