I Love Being A Girl

>> Monday, June 14, 2010

I really love being a girl when I come across sweet little scrapbook kits like these by Rachness
(Hello Rach! You really continue to amaze me with your talent!)


At times like these, I wish I had my own little girl I could create scrap layouts for.  But God has chosen to bless me with two wonderful and handsome boys instead (my brother and sister also have boys, so no little girl to doll up in the family)!

  (Hehe, just wanted to post my boys pics - no reason at all ♡♡♡)

I dug up a photo of my two cousins when they were still little girls - it's a photo I really love and really shows how "girlie" these two are. 

Here is my scrapbook layout:


LOL! My cousins will totally kill me for posting their kiddie photo - but then again, maybe NOT, they are adorable anyway ☺ Don't you think this kit is so cute? I can see lots of little girl layouts with these.

Rachness also created Chalky - I just LOVE chalk-like scribbles! So hurray for these!!!

I Love Being A Girl is now up at MScraps.  Better yet, you can grab the Bundled Pack of ILBAG + Chalky pack for an economical price. Chalky was created specifically to complement the ILBAG kit.




I've got a little Quick Page Freebie for all you lovelies, making use of the I LOVE BEING A GIRL + CHALKY BUNDLE.  (Personal Use Only)


Click here to grab it: SassyIndy_ILBAG+Chalky_QPFREEBIE

Pom likewise has her own QP Freebie to give away.  Go ahead and check it out ;)

5 comments:

Unknown June 14, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

i love your LO! Thanks for posting this, I also wrote about ur LO and free QP on my blog. By the way, those art collages are too adorable! You should sell them as in; magaganda talaga. :-)

Pom June 15, 2010 at 6:21 AM  

I totally second that!!! I wish I can do beautiful art by hand like you, Indy. (Have I told you how bad I am with real paint, scissors, and glue?) You are so inspirational!

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director June 15, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

Hi there, just popping in to see your space from flying Lessons-lovely! -Robin

PaMam,  June 15, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

Thanks for sharing a great QP here.

I agree that you are lucky one who have 2 handsome boys.

I also love your work like Pom said.

Juliette Crane June 16, 2010 at 1:32 AM  

Your artwork is just amazing! I am delighted by all of the color, layers and texture! Thank you so much for sharing your work and all of these wonderful links! You are super inspiring and I can't wait to stop back again and see more!

See you in flying lessons!
xo, juliette

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP