Part 2 of "MerryMerry"

>> Monday, December 8, 2008

This will be really short, I will be out the whole day but I wanted to leave you with Part 2 of my Christmas Kit called "MerryMerry", included in this kit are 26 sheets, 29 elements, an alpha and 1 Quick Page.





You may download the Elements here:
Elements_1
Elements_2

If you missed the Paper Pack, please check my previous post for the link. I noticed that a lot of people just stopped at the Friendship WordArt freebie and did not bother to scroll down. If they did, they would have gotten the "MerryMerry" sheets.

While you're at the previous post, I do hope you take time to read the Christmas Charity letter and find it in your heart to click on the donate button, even $1 would help and will go a long way to purchasing more items to go into the gift bags for these street children.

I'd like to heartily thank those who took the time to give their thanks and to comment. It really is such a blessing to have people like you around. Thank you to those who have taken more time to click on the donate button, may you and your family be truly blessed for your generosity.

Do come back to get the QP and the alpha over the weekend!

Have a most pleasant day!!

7 comments:

Anonymous,  December 9, 2008 at 10:52 PM  

I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this beautiful gift. I am thankful for all the freebies offered, especially during a time when I can't buy anything. Thank you so much for your abundant generosity.

Barb

Anonymous,  December 10, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

gorgous paper pack! thanks.

Brenda December 10, 2008 at 2:26 AM  

Thanks so much for this beautiful kit. I can't wait to start playing with it :-D

Jewel Goodwin December 10, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

Thank you - you do lovely work:)

Stacie,  December 10, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

I love it, love it, love it! Thank you so much for your generosity!

Laettitia,  December 10, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

So sweet ! Thank you for sharing !

Laettitia,  December 10, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

So sweet ! Thank you for sharing !

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP