A ROUND OF HUGS...

>> Monday, June 29, 2009

...to all those who are following my blog and to the wonderful people who have emailed me and sent me comments...

Here is a little doodle monster flair you can use in any of your projects. This monster was drawn by my son Enzo (I'm so proud of him!) and is just one of the cute little monsters that will be given away in my upcoming kit "MONSTER! MONSTER!".

The kit's name reminds me so much of when we were little and my brother and I would tease our youngest sister by calling her "Monster! Monster!" then run away and have her chase us... she would get so mad at us and chase us all over the house, LOL!!! (Don't get mad sissy, you know we LOVE you so much!) Well now, my little sissy monster is such a beautiful swan with a beautiful heart to boot (looks who's laughing now! haha!).

Now I have my own two little monsters, Enzo and Teo, who were such monsters this morning at the breakfast table (they have this Love-Hate relationship, which annoys me to pieces!), squabbling over some little thing. One starts crying and the other follows suit. Then we end with both saying they are sorry. They have these petty quarrels almost everyday and yet they can't seem to be away from each other. Is is that way for you and your kids too? Please tell me its a very normal thing.

You may download my Monster! Monster! flair here: http://www.mediafire.com/?qlwky1ynnzd

Hugs to all of you! [I love hugs (don't you?), they make me feel all warm and fuzzy]

4 comments:

nine June 29, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

awww that's a gr8 drawing Enzo! Cute lil flair! I have 2 boys... ages 12 & 11, and they are the same way... Love to be together playing and such.. but always bickering... LOL

Indy June 29, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Thanks Suzie! Mine are 10 and 13. Both get so sad when the other is not around, but put them together and almost always, someone comes to me to snitch on the other..hahaha!

Anonymous,  June 30, 2009 at 2:36 AM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

nine July 5, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Hello Sassy Indy! I have an award for you on my blog! Muahsss

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP