I Love Art Journaling

>> Friday, February 26, 2010

I love, love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Art Journaling! At night I go to bed dreaming of it, I awake and I'm still thinking of it and I wish I could spend the rest of the day creating in my journal.

But

I have to set aside time to work and right now, it is so so so hard to get into the work mode, big big sigh! I promise, after posting this to go start working again.  I'm doing the layouts for a school yearbook and need to finish before the week ends.  I hate scanning and I have loads of stuff to scan - I really don't know why I hate scanning, its such a chore for me to do.  Maybe its because I use a laptop and scanning involves me going to my desk and connecting all these wires and just repetitiously inserting page after page and clicking away cropping the pages.  It's like clerical work which I really loathe to do but I need to do.

Okay, I'm shutting down my wifi connection because the temptation is too big to go over and watch those wonderful video tutorials on art journaling I just discovered.

I'll be posting my new art journal page tomorrow. So, till then, I wish you a lovely day!

Yes, I love art journaling! Hahaha, I can't say that enough today.

2 comments:

gayle February 27, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

Ditto the art journal love :) happy Friday!

Unknown February 27, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

Hey Indy! I hate scanning too! hehe...I use a laptop also, but the reason why I hate scanning is because it takes so long to scan in my Acer. And patience is so not one of my virtues. But a yearbook?? Ugh. I was in my college yearbook staff and I can imagine the loads of pics you have to scan and crop. I don't want to be in your shoes right now haha.

I love your art journals! They are so inspiring! I hope you keep posting them here :-)

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP