Rachness in a New Store! plus QP freebie!

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So sorry for the late post, if you have been coming over here from Doodelle's blog and not found anything, have not been feeling well and decided to make an early night of it last night.  But I'm here now, feeling just a wee bit better, can't let you all wait too long, hee hee.

I can't wait to tell and show you! Guess who is designer at a spanking new store? My very dear friend Rachelle Nessia of Rachness Designs has found a new home at Memory Scraps (MScraps) and I have been privileged to have been able to use her new designs before they were put up for sale at the store.

Look at what she has in store for you:







Aren't they so cute??? Wheee! I loved playing with them and I'm sure you will too! Grab them soon while they are on sale okay?  Clicking on the kit name above will take you directly to her store.

I have a layout with my son Enzo which I made with the 2 Hug is 2 Love Kit and the Curly Doos and would love to show it to you.  I also created a QP freebie out of that layout which you may download below.

Journaling: Times like these are too precious.  I want to keep you from growing too fast but growing up is inevitable and I cannot stop time.  Just always remember that my love for you knows no measure and I just want to keep you in my arms and always safe from all harm.

Here is the free QP:


Please don't forget to head on over to Rachelle's blog - Doodelle to give her a big hug and thanks for allowing me to share this QP with you.  

You can head on over to Pom's blog: "Pom's Breathing Room" also for another sweet QP.   Don't forget to also give her your hug and thanks!  Oh, let me mention, I am so thankful and relieved to know that Pom is alright after her scare with the big C.  I'm so glad you are alright Pom, wish I could give you a real hug from here ;) Go on over to her blog to read all about it and check out her layouts, she's such a marvelous layout artist! 

Have a blessed day ahead!

2 comments:

Pom February 2, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

What???? That's you Indy and your son??????
If Rach didn't say that I would have thought it's your son and his girlfriend or something!
How do you stay so young!What???? That's you Indy and your son??????
If Rach didn't say so I would have thought it's your son and his girlfriend or something!
How do you stay so young?!?

Thank you so much for your hug and blessing!
And all those compliments too, you're making me blush! LOL

Anonymous,  February 3, 2010 at 5:23 AM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Feb. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP