Hip Hip Hooray for Studio Doodelle

>> Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I've just gotta say that I'm so proud of my dear friend Rachelle of Designs by Doodelle. This news has been sitting with us for some time but we could not let out even a hint until November 1st.  She is one of the guest designers this November at Scrapbookgraphics!  I'm just positively happy and giddy with her :) I've always hankered to be a Studio Girl but never really pursued designing kits - although I totally love drawing/doodling, I'd love though to collaborate with Rach one day (you hear that Rach? LOL!)

I'd like to introduce:


Doesn't that sound so grand? I'm swooning for you Rach!!!

To mark this event, she's holding a five-day sale of 20% off from November 1 to 5 on her three brand new, exclusive products currently at the shop right now.

PLUS: All those who buy from Studio Doodelle for the entire month of November will get a chance to get the next exclusive release for free! Rachelle will randomly pick a customer throughout this month and RAK her (or him) with a free copy of whatever kit or pack will be next be released at her studio.


I'm so lucky to be able to play with her kits!
Abundant Grace (S4H/S4O)




My layout, I just loved doing this!


 What a Birthday (S4H/S4O)



Silver Charms (S4H/S4O)


Haven't had the chance to play with these yet but I already have something in mind :)  You can drop by Doodelle's blog or head on over to Scrapbookgraphics to purchase these! 

1 comments:

Unknown November 2, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

Wow thanks Indy for this post! And yep, we should talk about that collab soon :-p

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP