Happy New Year!

>> Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year everyone!!! May all your dreams come true this year!

2011 comes to me with so much hope for the future.  I am excited...no ecstatic, to start the new year with all my goals mapped out and to watch them come to fruition.  2011 is my year!! I lay claim to it.

2010 ushered in the birth of my creative business.  It was a time I said, yes, I am ready to make this my life, I am ready to take that leap, I am ready to fly! The latter part of 2010 was really busy and I am thankful for all the blessings that came my way and continue to come my way as I greet the new year.

I'd like to honor 2010 with a photo collage of the year that was in Indy art :) 


















I have learned so much the past year as I explored, experimented and dove into actually doing a life long dream of painting onto canvas.  I learned not to be afraid of handling water color, drawing faces...of actually drawing again!  I learned to stop comparing my work to that of others.  I learned not to be afraid of making mistakes.  I know my art is still evolving and I still have to learn how to do other things, use other materials, learn techniques....

All in God's good time. 

I want to thank especially the people who were instrumental in my phenomenal growth as an artist...

My family and loved ones, you were my backbone - your incessant belief in me and unending support has enabled me to sprout my wings - you all know how much I love you.

My beloved friends, old and new - your constant encouragement, sound advice and help have helped push me from just wishing I could do this to really doing it - thank you, you are God-sent.

My online friends, soul sistahs, buddies, co-flying artists, followers, readers - you are all sources of endless, endless inspiration to me. I would not have the courage to be here without you.  Thank you for being there, leaving comments, telling your stories, sharing your art, sharing your heart. 

My most valued clients - thank you for believing in my art, loving what I do, trusting that you will love what I create and continuously coming back for more.  Thank you for keeping my dream a reality.  I truly am blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP