A ROLLER COASTER, SOME SHARING AND FINDING PEACE WITHIN

>> Friday, July 11, 2008

This week has been an emotional roller coaster ride. What do you tell someone who cannot get over their guilt over something they failed to live up to in their previous relationship? And that persons guilt affects all aspects of your current relationship? How does that person make a decision over what they feel they have to do to achieve inner peace as against staying on because they do not want to also lose the current relationship they have forged?

I've been looking for inspiration and stories and I found this quote from Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now", that I want to share with this person, it is what I have been telling this person for the past few days - Eckhart Tolle says it so succinctly:

"Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally"

Have you ever found yourself in an intolerable situation and you were unhappy but you refused to do anything or felt you did not have the strength to make that step? Have you done anything about it now? Did you remove yourself from the situation, change it or accept it totally? I really would like to know what you have gone through and how you affected that change in your life. A lot of times knowing others have struggled and have come through will help give you the courage to make the decision you know is right in your heart. Your stories are important and I encourage you to tell them.

I made this quote into word art on a tag to use for your scrapping pages.

Here is how I scrapped it. I also included the linen sheet and all the elements in my freebie, as well as the word art and tag separately in case you want to use them for something else (some of which are included in my new kit called Airishs Medley, find out below how you can get it!).



You may get the freebie mini kit HERE. I hope you will be able to use it. Don't forget to leave some love.

Now, for those who have shared their stories with me, I would like to share a kit called Airishs Medley, this kit was inspired by "the birth of new life" and of course by this picture of my niece Airish - to all the children we have borne or who are not borne of us but have crossed our lives in some way or another. To the children we once were and still are; and to children we so expectantly await arrival of. Here is a preview of the kit and some layouts I have made.









Please take time to send me any work you did using this kit, I would love to see what you have done and would like to post them here.

I am not in the habit of giving out and expecting something in return, but I really, really want to hear those stories because I want to have something to share with this person. Each and everyone of your stories will be read and valued and stored in my heart because you have entrusted me with them. I will be sending out the link and password for AIRISHS MEDLEY via email to those who have so willingly let me in. You may choose to leave your story in my comments box so others too may not feel alone or send it to me via email if you feel your story is too personal to publish.

As a parting note, another quote from author Paulo Coelho which echos my sentiment: "There, by sharing something, I realized that I'm not alone, that there is a lot of people that share with me the same preoccupations, the same ideas, the same ideals, and the same quest for a meaning for this life."

May you find the peace within yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving your comments, it always excites me to open my mailbox and receive comments from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

All about me, my musings, ramblings, fancies, quirks and dreams; the blessings in my life - the kids and their growing years; and my love for digital scrapbooking/design and graphic arts; and my eternal quest to keep learning something new each day and give back in my little way.

This blog used to be 3 blogs which I decided to merge together, my scrapping blog (Pandoras Box of Thought), the blog about my kids (Beyond the Four Walls) and my cooking/recipe blog (Cooking Mama) - all the old posts are still up but I've decided to just post everything in the future in one forum, with all the things I'm doing, I'd like to keep everything in one neat container :)


  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP